2011/06/14

Is Your SMALL Penis Preventing You From Giving Women Orgasms? Here Are The Ways To Find Out!

Do you have a small penis? If so, you probably and understandably have some worries about how that affects your bedroom performance. I used to have a small penis, too - only 5.5 inches long and 5 inches around - and I was so insecure about it that I frequently would not even approach attractive women for sex, especially if I had a feeling that they were pretty experienced sexually. After all, I didn't want them comparing my small size to the sizes of numerous past lovers who were much longer, thicker, and more satisfying. The other thing that made me insecure was that when I had sex with women, it was never the intense scream-fest resulting in powerful climaxes for the woman that I heard about other guys having.

I was afraid my small penis was what was preventing me from making women climax, and as it turned out, I was right. Here's how to find out if your lack of size is preventing you from bringing women to full satisfaction in the bedroom.

1. Do you "pop out" a lot during thrusting? That is something that is very frustrating to a woman and can really take away from her pleasure. When you are having sex, thrusting in and out of her, and all of a sudden, your penis pops out of her vagina and you have to take the time to re-insert it and work yourself into a rhythm again. For smaller guys, this is especially problematic in more creative positions where there is less room to maneuver into a woman. If you find this happening a lot, there is a good chance your size is affecting your partner's pleasure in a negative way, because if you "pop out," it completely stonewalls the momentum she is building toward orgasm, and this can be very frustrating and irritating to a woman.

2. Has a woman ever asked you to "go deeper"? That was a humiliating experience for me the first time it happened. I was "testicles deep" into my partner and really thrusting away, and she looked at me and said, "Can't you go any deeper?" You see, for some women, the most sensitive nerve endings and the key to a really powerful orgasm lies deep inside her vagina around the cervix. A 6 inch penis or shorter has no chance at making any contact with these nerve endings, which can leave a lot of women not completely fulfilled after a sexual encounter.

3. Do you rely on oral sex to make women climax? You shouldn't have to. If your penis is long and thick enough and you have enough stamina during intercourse, you should always be able to make a woman climax through intercourse alone. It is a myth that some women "just can't climax" from intercourse. That is something that women tell inadequate guys to keep them from feeling bad about themselves. Yes, the clitoris is the key to orgasm for a lot of women, but if your penis is large enough and you thrust properly, you should be able to provide it with plenty of direct stimulation in every stroke. A short and/or thin penis, however, will have trouble stimulating the clitoris or even providing enough friction to the G-spot, and that is why many men have to rely on their fingers or their tongues.

My small penis was a huge problem, so I took action. I started doing a series of penis traction exercises using my hands every day for about 10-15 minutes daily. Within two weeks, I started noticing my first length and girth gains, and from there, I kept gaining permanent size until I reached my target size of 8 inches long and 6 inches around. Because traction is a permanent process, I will never lose any of the size I gained!

If you are ready to take action like I did and increase the size of your penis FAST, here is a link to the exact method I used to go from five-and-a-half inches to over eight inches:

http://www.biggerpenisnow.info/

This incredible step-by-step program is 100% GUARANTEED to give you the size you need to satisfy her EVERY time!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment